Wednesday, August 29, 2012

1st Day of Preschool

It's a lot for one mama to take all these big changes in her little's childhoods, but I guess it doesn't matter if it's a lot or not. Life goes on anyway. My littlest little started her preschool year today, she's still in the 2s classroom, but seems so much older to me and a baby all at the same time.


Raigan was really excited to head back to school and rejoin all of her friends that she left in the spring. She loves her school and her teachers, but apparently did not like what they served for lunch because I got a report that she was throwing them some dirty looks and rolling her eyes when they asked her to at least try a bite. It gave me a good laugh, because I knew exactly which one of her looks they were talking about.


The driving we do in a day has increased tenfold since we are going to two different schools that are no longer anywhere near our jobs, but it's what we think is best for our family. Hopefully the start of the school year will form a little more of a structure to our days and weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails