Thursday, July 19, 2012

Kingergarten Must Haves - the incomplete list

I know it's July, but I like to plan things ahead and be prepared, most of the time anyway.  I think it's easier to purchase things in moderation rather than on big lump too. So we have slowly been collecting things for kindergarten for my new little kindergartener. I thought I would offer a sneak peak to what we have so far, and hope to complete the list before the end of August when school starts.


 These are the perfect size for my little kindergartener and oh so cute. 


School uniform.
I'd be lying if I said that this wasn't part of the reason I chose this school for my little. We still have a few more uniform things to purchase.




I think these  products are so wonderful. We use these for our pool toys that inevitably get lost at our community center and when they end up in lost and found we know they are our's. We label sippy cups and everything one can imagine that goes to preschool with the girls. Now I plan to use them to label kindergarten school supplies.
 

A cute little book to read the night before we take the plunge into grade school.


We have also got new socks, underwear, and undershirts. We still need new shoes and school supplies when we get our list among other things. Any suggestions from moms that have already had their little go through kindergarten?


1 comment:

  1. My daughter is starting Kindergarten too. We have that same book. I'm going to try to get a few Kindergarten books from the library.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails