Sunday, June 5, 2011

Graduations

My best friend Sarah and I grew up a few doors down from one another and met at a tire swing when one of us asked each other to push the other, that was almost 20 years ago. So crazy to think about. I'm really blessed to have a childhood friend still in my life and she feels more like a sister than anything else. We have had our ups and down, our fights, tears, but we love each other no matter what. I'm proud to say that a few weeks ago my lifelong friend's hard work came to fruition and she graduated from Northern Kentucky University with a Bachelors in Biology and Chemistry.


I'm the only one of us four best friends to not have graduated from college yet, but this December I'll join the college graduate club.




I love these three goofballs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails