Wednesday, May 18, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

These may be my favorite possessions. Not the SD cards themselves, but the files that they hold. While I was on vacation my husband and I had a brief discussion about pictures. I need pictures in my life to remember all the little tiny details that my brain is so willing to let go of for some reason. They are the closest things we have to take us back to moments that we don't want to forget.

I have a lot of pictures from our vacation we took this past week on Hilton Head Island. There is no place I feel more at peace than there. We spent the days on the beach and  just being a family and there is nothing better than that.

What on earth are those SD cards laying on? Well it's a Colorado travel guide... I already am on to planning our next 20 adventures. Mark Twain once said, “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

1 comment:

  1. I like the quote by Mark Twain. I can imagine that would be so true, of course. I am feeling like it is time to go on a vacation. I don't think that's going to happen this summer, but maybe we could take a little road trip and go camping.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails