Friday, March 11, 2011

I Had A Dream

I had a dream last night that the 4th of July and Halloween were on the same day and we were busy celebrating the 4th of July with fireworks and cookouts. We were walking home when we saw a bunch of trick or treaters and it was already too late! We had missed Halloween!

I think this dream could mean a few things. The seasons here in Northern Kentucky are messed up. Some days in October it's 75 degrees and sometimes it's snowing. Recently, it was 70 degrees and now it's snowing.

Either that, or that our lives are moving by way too fast. I love holidays and creating memories. I love it because I want to live every little last drop of life and experience it for what it is... a gift. I have the biggest fear (which is maybe why I'm dreaming about it- isn't it true that we dream about our fears?) of missing out on life. I want to experience everything. I want to be able to say I did that, and I went there, and I lived and loved this and that. I want that for our girls too. I want their lives to be so packed full of, well life.



Tomorrow I'm not going to clean the house or worry about the laundry, although those things are important. We have more important things to do, like buy a  tree to plant and hit up the children's museum. 

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails