Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 10

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most crazy things with.

I know this may just seem like a cop out to show you more pictures of my daughters (which is getting harder to do I might add) but it's really not.

I have done more crazt things with these two children that I had ever seen myself doing.

That I even thought I was capable of doing.

These two little bundles have pushed me beyond my bounds physically, emotionally, and have stretched my heart so large that I thought at times that it may just explode. I never knew what it meant to love and love life until I had these two.



They push me to be a better person every day.

They ground me everyday.


They teach me to just laugh it off when they poop in the bathtub.

They teach me that sometimes it's okay to watch Strawberry Shortcake movies more than once back to back and eat ice cream more often than we should.

I have even jumped in a pool fully clothed including shoes for one of these girls.

These are only a few of the crazy things that come to mind. Forget all the crazy stuff I have blacked out from my memory. haha Just kidding... I hope. 


I hope to continue to be apart of this crazy ride that is our lives until their own children force them to experience crazy things. I hope to be right there experiencing them also, just standing a little further back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails