Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Little Monkey


My little monkey has been battling pneumonia for 3 weeks now. She has been such trooper though. She cries during her breathing treatments but sits as still as she can for me, which is quite sweet of her. I think we are at the tail end of it, thank God. 

Her illness has not slowed down her vocabulary at all though, it's exploding. She really can restate any word that you ask her to, and I'm not making this up (I've been meaning to get it on camera for proof haha) that she speaks a 3 word sentence. She has said, "I pretty baby" and last night when Riley was having a play date the girls were in the playroom and Raigan looked at Brandon and said, "Daddy, play!" It was the sweetest moment. 

It may seem as though I'm neglecting my first born with the pictures as of late, but I'm not. She just won't sit still for long enough for me to get a crisp picture, they are more of a general blur. I'll work on it more when life slows down a bit, which may not be any time soon, unfortunately.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails