Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Stream of Consciousness

Things have been crazy around here.

It snowed.

Like 2 inches and the tristate is in an uproar.

I saw a man cross country skiing down the sidewalk today, and that is not a joke.

I almost wrecked doing a double take.

And I just typed wrecked with an R, that means I do not know how to spell and need to stop using predict a text.

I am now working in an Intensive Care Unit at a hospital and I love it!

It is definitely intense, but I guess it's why it's called that.

Raigan's birthday party was amazing and we were joined by family and friends and I couldn't have asked for anything better.

I'll post pictures as soon as I get a chance to breathe.

School started today. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself when I don't have school anymore this time next year.

We will be traveling with our girls to Washington DC in a few weeks, but are staying a night in Baltimore, MD.

I pick places to stay based on food.

Philadelphia (is on our list-we have not been there yet) for Phillie Cheese Stakes, Savannah for grits, and Baltimore of course for Crab.

Is it sad that I'm most excited about eating a legit Maryland Crab Cake?

It just may be, but it is who I am.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Maryland crab cakes sounds so good right now! and the guy on the skis...that's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do read your blog from time to time and enjoy peaking in and seeing what you are all up to. Love all of you so much! - Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails