Monday, January 3, 2011

A glimpse

I really enjoy blogging and  have almost grown to need to blog for my own sanity. It's such an outlet for me and a way to remember what I did yesterday because these days it's all starting to smush together.

My blog is a little glimpse into our lives.

My life Our lives are made up of a bunch of beautiful little things that add up to one really big amazing thing, and I don't want to miss any of those little things in the craziness of it all. I want to savor every day I get to love my husband and hear my girls laugh. I'm glad I get to share with you a little glimpes into our bathroom in a literal sense, but our lives in the proverbial senses.



Did you notice Raigan brushing both her teeth and hair? We multitask around here! haha

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails