Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Twins?

 I love taking photos. I think there's something really beautiful in capturing a moment in time.

"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything."

                                                                                                                                -Aaron Siskind 



Sunday we went to the Duke Energy train display downtown. I forgot my camera, but used my husband's phone to take a few snapshots.

When I took this photo:

I instantly thought of this photo:

That photo was taken in 2007. 

They resemble each other so much and the position of the photo is nearly the same. 


 

I hope to take this same photograph over and over for years and years to come. 

I'm truly bless with this beautiful family of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails