Sunday, December 19, 2010

I have nothing to blog about

There has been some dead space on my blog for a few days, because nothing too exciting has happened around here... and I like it like that!

I did not get straight As this semester (which came pretty close to killing me!) although I still have two classes that haven't posted yet, but I know they are already As. So I'm going to get all As and a B+ in my photography class. UGH.

The class I just took for fun.

The one class I didn't even need...

Not a requirement for my major or general educational requirements.

I am proud of myself none the less. As in nursing classes are hard to come by, and I got an A in all my nursing classes at least.

I went on a crazed hunt yesterday for a cotton candy maker for my niece and nephews and only found it on amazon, but I did score free 2 day shipping, so it should be here before Christmas! I have about 8505821 things that should be coming in the mail this week and I could not be more excited! Who knows, maybe even long lost fundraiser kid may even show up.

This coming week is Raigan's birthday week. I'm having a really hard time with it; the fact that my last baby isn't going to be a baby baby. She cuddled me all through dinner at Red Robin today and I just soaked it all in, because I know this season of our lives is quickly fleeting. I can't believe I spent all year it seems planning her first birthday, but dropped the ball on the location. I have a settled on a  less than desirable spot, but I figure it's all about outlook, and I'm going to look at it in a positive light. It's going to be a beautiful celebration of the first year of life of my beautiful daughter, Raigan. Good times with family and friends is the most important part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails