Friday, October 1, 2010

Five Question Friday












It's time for Five Question Friday with Mama M.


1. Did you have a pen pal when you were little (or now)? Where were/are they from?
I had one from France, but we only wrote a few times, I would love to do that again though. How do you find one?

2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be?
Stay at home mom

3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little?
Failing. It still is my biggest fear. 

4. What do you think is a waste of time? Why?
hmm this is a good one... Regret, I guess, because it was what you wanted at the time and it's too late to change things. 

5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet?
I'm a freak when it comes to my closet, if I don't wear it anymore I throw it away, give it away, get rid of it. Now that I'm thinking about it though, I have a pair of jeans from when Brandon and I first started dating. You know, those jeans that are just perfect and fit just right. Well they fit just right before 2 kids. I guess I'm hoping I will fit into them again one day...

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your answers. Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our closets sound very similar. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your answers...This was a fun blog hop.

    I hope someday you can be a stay at home mommy like you want to do.

    Have a great weekend with your sweet family.

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way about regret so I refuse to have any. Not that plenty hasn't gone wrong, but I can't change it.

    My closet hangs on tightly to clothes I will never ever fit my big butt in again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. never had a pen pal but always wanted one. However, I do consider my blog friends to be a modern day version of pen pals and I love it.
    If I could do a different job for one day, I would be an art therapist for cancer patients.
    Can't really remember a fear when I was a kid, but I do remember not wanting to ever let my hand or arm hang over the edge of the bed for fear that "something" would grab it!
    I think laying around on the couch and watching tv is a waste of time, however I do it from time to time, but always feel guilty!
    Oldest item in closet...winter coat my sister bought me as a gift 11 years ago...I still wear it every winter and it still is in great condition...I cannot believe I am still wearing it! I think it is time for a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That hanging over the bed were a ton of the other peoples answers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails