Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Competition

It's hard to believe that my little baby had her first cheerleading competition this Saturday!

I'm forever proud of her and the other girls on the squad for their performance and all their hard work!

The day was very emotional for me. My mom was never able to make it to my cheerleading competitions when I was little, so it was really important for me to be there for Riley. I doubt she even realizes how important it is, but I understand and am grateful that I got to share this experience with her.

Here are the pictures that the photographers at competition took! The DVD will be available in a few weeks, and I will post their routine when I get it!










I'm so proud of you baby!
Go Lions!

2 comments:

  1. HOW CUTE!!!! My mom was not at alot of my events that I had. So I try so hard to be there for all of my kids events!! I know she was excited to know that she could look up and find you in the crowd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too, too cute! I love the big bow on top of her head! and her tiny little arms! I'm sure you just melt when you see her doing this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails