Friday, September 24, 2010

I have created a cheer monster

My sweet little Riley has NOT STOPPED cheering the entire vacation. Funny, cause she is usually the one on the squad that just stops cheering at the games because she doesn't feel like it.

We have a new rule.
No cheering at a restaurant.
We're working on following that rule.

Good thing we don't really go out to restaurants too often in every day life.

I'm impressed though at how many people have commented on how well behaved our girls have been since we have been out down here in South Carolina. I love the south, and how people just walk up to you and kindly compliment your children and parenting.

I would love to move down here. If not for the southern hospitality, then the food.
The crab
slaw
grits
corn bread
shrimp

MMMmmmm, I'm drooling now even though I had most of this an hour ago at dinner on River Street in Savannah. I love Savannah too, but I guess if I love the south, then I already said I love Savannah. Just in case you didn't know, I love Savannah. I love the weeping willows, the cobble stone, the moss.

I'm not even sure I want to do Five Question Friday this week, because that means the week is almost over, and I have to go back to real life soon. And I just don't wannnna. Especially since I didn't clean my house before we left. I usually HAVE to have my house cleaned before vacation because who wants to come home to a messy house?

Not me, that's who.

This time I did not clean. In fact, I didn't pack until 5 minutes before rushing out the door, which is so out of character for me. I usually make lists, lists for the lists and then pack more than necessary so we don't forget anything. We survived though with my last minute packing.






Ok, now that I've pretty much covered the most random collection of topics, here are my FQF answers:

1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?
 British. If you were to live in England as an American for long enough, do you gain an accent? Or is that a childhoodly (I just made that word up) acquired thing? Just wondering.

2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)
Heck no. I can only sleep in my bed usually. I usually don't sleep well at Hotel rooms either. Definitely not the floor or deck haha.
Hub can though. He can fall asleep sitting up anywhere anytime if he is tired enough. I wonder if he is narcoleptic at times.

3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?
haha Who doesn't use public restrooms when you need to? Yes, I sit on the toilet. Weirdos. haha Your leg should be the only part touching the seat, unless I'm doing something wrong.
This question made me laugh. 

4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
No one please. I'd rather be alone that with a celebrity, and I would NEVER like to be stuck in an elevator for 5 minutes, much less 24 hours. I'm getting hives just talking about being stuck. Ahh one of my worse nightmares in fact. If I was forced to choose though i would choose someone funny to lighten the mood like Conan O'Brien.

5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?
We went bowling and then watched Old School at his Mom's house. We still love that movie. 

Happy Friday to you all!





2 comments:

  1. Ok, first of all, your daughter sounds like she is really into cheering now! That's so cute! Now, if I had to be stuck in an elevator...who would I like to be stuck with? Troy Polamalu from the Pittsburgh Steelers. I am not some crazy weird Steeler fan, I just think the man is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails