Friday, September 10, 2010

Five Question Friday



It's time for Five Question Friday with Mama M.

1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?

Terribly, but I'm working on it. I really need to buy myself some clothes because after two babies I'm not going to fit in my jeans from high school... I'm just now accepting this. 

2. How well do you know your neighbors?

Not well at all... but my hubs best friend just bought the house next door, so we will know him super well! I'm a little scared I will never see Bran again when he moves in... haha

3. What age are you looking forward to being?

I love the age I am now. I'll stay this age for forever please. 

4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?

Yes, I talk about how I love the mail in many posts: like here and here.

5. What is your earliest childhood memory?

I really have no idea on this one. I remember daycare when I was in the two year old room, so I'm guessing some of those memories. 


What about you? 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you will enjoy having friends as neighbors. I have often thought it would be fun if my best friend lived next door! (:>) But then it makes ya think if we would get tired of each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel guilty about spending money on myself...what's the deal with that?

    My earliest memory...I was counting gold fish in a tank in the living room of our house. There were 3 gold fish and I was 3 years old. I remember being so amazed by that. I couldn't believe that there were 3 goldfish and I was also 3!! That's just funny that I remember that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails