Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tackel It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

I am embarrassed to say that this is the current state of my living room:


Lets see if I can tackle it today.

Update (6:06pm): It still looks almost like the picture above. It's rough when you have a toddler undoing all of your doing. Hub took Riley up to her swim lessons at our community center and look Raigan with him, God love him.

Update: (6:51pm): So without my dear sweet babes around, it took me less than an hour to put all that laundry away and clean up this crazy mess. I even cleaned out the couch cushions and swept under each of them. I have to remind myself often that my house was clean before I had my babies, and that I am not a messy person- most of the time.

1 comment:

  1. I really laughed when I saw the pic of your messy living room because, oh man, I do remember those days. My living room looked exactly like that! Even now it can get a little messy, but I can at least say, Ok, kids, gather up whatever is yours and get it out of here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails