Friday, July 2, 2010

All over the place

I worked downtown Cincinnati today. Boy, it's a whole other world down there. I like the diversity that I get to experience down there though. I work with a Vietnamese pharmacist, and get to meet patients from all over the country and lots of different backgrounds. The high school I went to there was literally one African American girl, one Hispanic girl, and that was it, everyone else was Caucasian.

My mom got a new dog, John Boy, he's a pug, and he's so ugly that he's cute.

My sister in law is marrying my brother this month and I'm her maid of honor. I'm pretty excited about the Bridal Shower I'm hosting for her next week, and the party supplies I bought. I love party supplies.

I have to work all weekend. Brandon and I have been sick the past few days with some freak virus. He has had it a lot worse than I did. I had one day where I was out, and mainly have been fighting a monster sore throat and dizziness. He on the other hand has been totally out of commission for the past two days. Poor guy. I used to get so excited about the 4th of July, but this year, I'm just like ah whatever. Perhaps it's this freak virus fatigue.

Ok, I think that's it.

2 comments:

  1. The little pug is SO cute!! Also, I hope everything goes well with the bridal shower. Those kind of parties are always fun!!
    P.S. Hope you and your hubby are feeling well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister had pugs, so I started making cookie jars for her of them. Now she has the 'Target dog' and I don't find him attractive at all. I sold the dog portrait jars for years until getting into something else.

    Congratulations on continuing your education. Good choice! As for the 'weird bug', you're probably building one awesome immune system considering what your job and schooling involve.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails