Monday, June 28, 2010

Not Me Monday!

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week I did not take a weekend trip with my girlfriends for a bachlorette party in Nashville.

We did not have a BLAST, and drink too much, eat amazing food, or took a million pictures! I always just stay home and play the mother role only.

I did not miss my kids and hubby terribly while I was gone, and am not totally dependent on them. Nope, I'm Ms. Independent.

At the piano bar in Nashville, Candice and I did not do the Right Stuff dance to NKOTB when they were playing it. We are not that old. haha

I'm sure glad I didn't do any of those things this week! Head on over to Mckmama and join in on admitting some of the things we'd rather forget.

1 comment:

  1. I really think I am going to start "not me mondays". I love reading everyone's posts. I hope I remember to do this on Monday. and, I hope I have something good to divulge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails