Monday, June 7, 2010

Not Me Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did NOT allow my 3 year old daughter to eat peanut butter on a spoon for dinner because I was just too tired to fight that fight, not me! I always feed my daughter healthy foods morning, noon, and night.

I did NOT put toilet paper in my underwear while i was in old navy after I discovered that mother nature was still following me around when I thought she had left for the month, and then did not quickly have to check out and leave the store because it felt like that toilet paper might fall out of my shorts. ( I can't believe I just admitted this one! ha) I would never be caught doing such a thing and am as prepared for myself as I am for my daughters on outings. Not Me!

I did not spend an irresponsible amount of  money at Old Navy on little girl clothes. I am not addicted to buying little girl clothes, and can control myself when they have a 2.$10 sale.

I am NOT sitting here eating a gigantic Reese's cup from Findlay Market that my best friend Sarah left here the other night. Not me, I eat healthy all day long just like my girls!

Shwoo, that felt good! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails