Sunday, June 13, 2010

Gettnig to Know You

Getting to know YOU

I just realized that there isn't too much about myself on my blog, other than that I am a mama to two girls. So maybe this linky post will help.

The Questions...


1. If you could have one of Superman's powers which one would you want?


haha is it sad that I'm not too sure what all powers superman possesses? Flying would be sweeet though, I hate driving and traffic.

2. The best thing I ever won is...?

I never win anything. I honestly can't name one thing I have ever won. haha

3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?

Nope, my older brother is teaching English and living in Japan. I downloaded skype so I could talk to him, but cannot seem to figure it out. I don't really have any bloggy friends either that I would be close enough to skype with.

4. What is your favorite Summer month?

All of them. I just love summer, and everything about it! If i had to choose it would be July because it's in the heart of summer, and I know there's plenty of summer still left when it's July.

5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?
Again, I love them all. I love the water, but some of my best memories are at the lake.

6. One of my favorie Summer memories is...?

Playing at the tire swing on the street I grew up on with my best friends till the sun went down. We would play all day and not have a care in the world, ahh to go back to that...

7.  What's your favorite secret bargain?

I am a Target addict. Seriously, not a week goes by where I don't don't stop in at least 5/7 days there. Granted, I buy things for the house there, like toilet paper, baby things, diapers, cleaning supplies, towels, whatever we need. I shop off of their little girl clearance racks like it's my job.

8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?

Yes, Brandon is super into it. We had grandma keep the girls yesterday so we could go to a sports bar/restaurant to watch USA vs. England.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails