Friday, June 11, 2010

Five Question Friday


1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship?
 
 honesty, humor, and when you just click with their personality

2. What is the last thing you bought & later regretted?
 
This cubical from Target that I wanted to put in my daughter's closet to organize things in her room, cause I am on this HUGE simplifying kick, but it wouldn't fit, is already assembled so I can't return it, and now resides in the playroom. It's super cute regardless.


3. Have you ever had a prank played on you?
 
 Not really. My friend Candice pulled down my pants one time when we were eating ice cream with a group of our friends in a UDF parking lot, if that counts. haha

4. What is your favorite theme park?
 
Kings Island here in Cincinnati 

5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth?
 
Yes, in my Obstetrics rotation, quite a few. I think OB nurse would be such a fun job, because I just love babies!

3 comments:

  1. Ugh. It is no fun at all to be pantsed. Happened to me all the time growing up, and not always when I was wearing hole-free underwear. I feel for you. :)

    Too bad about the closet organizer - I'm constantly trying to figure out how to get my kids' clothes under control!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pantsed before too! I found you on the blog hop and I have a daughter named Rylie as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck on your BSN!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails