Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday

Since I have finished school for this semester (thank God) I have been home with the girls full time, because they don't have hours for me at work, which I LOVE!! I have tried to implement a schedule for the girls, because kids need structure, it makes them feel safe and secure and know what is happening next. So nap time is from 1 to 2pm. Raigan has no issue with it, and literally fell asleep within 30 seconds of me swaddling her, giving her the pacifier, and putting her down in her bed. Riley on the other hand... has been out of her room about 10 times within the hour... ugh. i don't make her sleep cause how can you make a toddler go to sleep? but she needs to play quietly in her room. We're still working on it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails