Saturday, April 17, 2010

I have been making my own baby food!

I cannot lie. I love to buy baby food from the store. I'm weird, I know. I just like picking out the variety, getting ideas from Gerber and Earth's Best, and seeing how much my sweet babe loves the most of each new food they offer. 

I do find it strange though that none of them have broccoli? 

Although I have a love affair with shopping for baby food, I have become interested in learning more about making my own baby food! So... I read some books, did some research, shopped for fresh fruit and veggie's, and food processed my heart out!

Photobucket


Zuccini and Squash!

Photobucket


In the food processor!

Photobucket


Raigan waited anxiously!

Photobucket


So I let her lick the spoon!

Photobucket


I froze the rest for later in ice cube trays!

Photobucket


They turned out beautifully!

Photobucket


Pears!

Photobucket


This is some plum and banana puree I made!

Photobucket

It was a hit!

Photobucket

I love having a baby that loves to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails