Thursday, February 25, 2010

Adventures

Last Saturday I took Hub and the girls to a baby wearing class at The Cincinnati Family Enrichment Center. We had a lot of fun and learned a lot, and it just reinforced my want for a Moby Wrap. I've been debating whether to buy one online or not cause I have only seen them online, because no moms I really know wear their babies, but at the class i got to see one (well a few actually) and learn that there's a place in Cincinnati that sells them. Unfortunately it's in Over the Rhine, but i faced my fears and went to Park + Vine and got one! I couldn't be more in love with it, even though i feel like Obie one Kenobi a little while wearing it. Raigan loves it too, and I even somehow managed to nurse her, while standing up, hands free in it, that was worth it in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails